5 of The Best Hydration Packs For Mountain Biking to consider
Your hydration pack is an absolute must on outdoor trips. Therefore, it makes sense to choose one of the best hydration packs for mountain biking.
Based on your personal needs, decide on the maximum weight of the pack. How much drinking water will you need in your hydration pack that allows you to sip fluids on the move? These factors are not just vital for your survival in the wild, but your choice of backpack may provide that extra bit of comfort and carrying space you need for longer expeditions.
Hydration pack reservoirs are made differently, so you should identify the right size for your needs. Check on the integrated features that are available; will you need a low-profile reservoir based on your body structure, or do you need more holding capacity to keep you hydrated over long mountain-hiking trips? These are questions you should answer before shopping. The ideal way to select the best mountain biking hydration pack is to check out the latest offerings from reputed manufacturers. Here are five highly practical and affordable hydration backpacks to choose from.
Top 5 Hydration Packs For Biking – Comparison Table
|Professional 5L Vest Backpack | LanLan Light Adjustable Hydration Pack Vest Mochilas – Reflective Stripe – For Unisex Women Men Marathon Race Running Climbing Ski Hiking Cycling Bike||5 litres / 170 oz||0.37 lbs||Check Price|
|Osprey Packs Viper 9 Hydration Pack, Basalt Black||2.5 litres / 85 oz||1.21 lbs||Check Price|
|BEST HYDRATION PACK 2017, Mountain biking backpack, Running, Trails, Hiking, holds 2.0 L water, Perfect for Men, Women, Kids, fully adjustable and comfortable||2 litres / 68 oz||0.9 lbs||Check Price|
|Mountaintop Hiking Hydration Pack Backpack for Cycling Running Bicycle Walking Climbing Camping Biking Bag||Bladder sold separately||14.6 lbs||Check Price|
|HEXIN Cycling Backpack Hydration Back Pack Fits for 1.5L Water Bladder Hiking-Running-Biking-Road Trip||1.5 litres / 50 oz||1.2 lbs||Check Price|
Here are the Top 5 Biking Hydration Packs reviews.
Professional 5L Vest Backpack | LanLan Light Adjustable Hydration Pack Vest Mochilas – Reflective Stripe – For Unisex Women Men Marathon Race Running Climbing Ski Hiking Cycling Bike
If you’re looking for a hydration backpack useful for both young and older mountain bikers, then consider Lanlan Professional 5L Vest Backpack, one of the best hydration packs for mountain biking. Used by children, men, and women, this hydration backpack comes with completely adjustable waist and shoulder bands, a shoulder girdle, and an extensible shoulder strap that can accommodate bikers of different sizes.
It doesn’t matter if you’re 4’8″ tall or 6’1″ tall; this comfortable backpack accommodates chest sizes from 24” to 42”, and waist sizes from 26” to 53”. It’s absolutely safe to go mountain biking after dark because of reflective strips help others locate your exact location. This backpack has a total storage capacity of 5 liters and offers a pocket on the main strap to hold the 1.5-liter water bottle. You’ll also have access to a vest with 5 small pockets to store all your essentials and snacks.
- Constructed to be 11 inches in length and 17” in height
- Weighs just 0.37 lbs.
- Has a total storing capacity of 5 liters
- Accommodates 4’8″ to 6’1″ tall mountain bikers
- Fits chest sizes from 24” to 42” quite comfortably
- Accommodates bikers with waist sizes from 26” to 53”
- Fitted with reflective strips for night safety
- Designed with moisture-wicking and highly breathable lining
- Made of waterproof nylon and polyester yarn
- Comes with a completely adjustable waist and shoulder band
- Delivered with a vest with five small storage pockets
- Comes with a special holder for an optional 1.5-liter water bag
- Does not include a hydration bottle
- Suitable only for small and average-sized riders
The Lanlan Professional 5L Vest Backpack is a great option for small and average-sized mountain bikers who need a lightweight backpack with adjustable shoulder and waist bands. The hydration bottle is optional, so you’ll have to purchase it separately. This backpack comes with a special holder for the optional water bag, so you need to bear the additional cost of the hydration bladder. Fitted with reflective strips, it is safer for you to go mountain biking after dark.
This backpack is designed with a highly breathable and moisture-wicking lining and is made of polyester yarn and waterproof nylon for durability and comfort. Store all your small essentials and snacks in five storage pockets mounted on the vest.
Designed for cyclists, the Osprey Packs Viper 9 Hydration Pack is categorized among the best hydration packs for mountain biking, providing all the comfort and hydration needed to drastically reduce trip timings. It really doesn’t matter what the biker wants to carry; this backpack comes with a foam frame sheet that spreads the weight of the load evenly across the back and provides a continuous flow of air with ventilated mesh mounted on a back panel. The perfect contoured fit is enabled by its stretch shoulder harness. Riders also have a web hip belt to reduce weight.
If heavy loads are mounted on the back, support them with the included top compression straps. This backpack comes with a zippered front panel for riders to access their gear from within the main compartment. Mesh pockets on either side of the backpack can hold small items. Gain quick access to a front shove-it pocket to store miscellaneous items, and a scratch-free slash pocket to shove in your shades. The bike-friendly hydraulic 2.5-liter reservoir retains water with the help of its magnetic bike valve. It is also fitted with Osprey’s innovative lock helmet attachment system and internal bike pump storage loops.
- Has dimensions of 7” x 9” x 18”
- Weighs 1.21 lbs.
- Includes a bike-friendly 2.5-liter hydration chamber
- Comes with internal bike pump storage loops
- Comes with upper side compression straps to stabilize the load
- Designed with blinker light attachment at the base of the front panel
- Store your helmet using its elasticized lid lock helmet attachment system
- Comes with dual side mesh pockets
- Has a quick-access front fabric shove-it pocket
- Designed to help cyclists over full-day mountain biking trips
- Comes with a foam frame sheet that can bear heavy loads
- Provides a contoured fit stretch shoulder harness
- Comes with a removable webbing hip belt
- Fitted with top compression straps to increase stability with increased loads
- Has a zippered front panel for easy access to the main compartment
- Comes with a scratch-free slash pocket for glares
- Osprey’s innovative lid lock helmet attachment system
- Retains water with its magnetic pipe valve fitted on the reservoir
The Osprey Packs Viper 9 Hydration Pack is one of the best mountain biking hydration packs. Abuse it as much as you want and for as long as you want, this hydration backpack is not going to give way even on the most difficult MTV trails. Some may prefer a low-profile design; however, this backpack cannot be beaten feature-wise.
A great feature is the use of the magnetic pipe valve to retain fluids inside the reservoir. The contoured-fit stretch shoulder harness is another comfort addition. This backpack also comes with a removable webbing hip belt, so riders can ride for long spells without taking breaks.
BEST HYDRATION PACK 2017, Mountain biking backpack, Running, Trails, Hiking, holds 2.0 L water, Perfect for Men, Women, Kids, fully adjustable and comfortable
If you’re looking for the best hydration pack for mountain biking, then the adjustable and ultralight QuenchPak Best Hydration Pack 2017 will suit you just fine. Designed to increase comfort, this hydration backpack comes with fully adjustable 4-way straps to keep its high-quality 70-oz, or 2-liter water bladder in perfect position for all your mountain biking trips. Interior and exterior pockets are provided to store gear and other accessories.
Accommodating chest sizes between 26” and 52”, this lightweight backpack is ideal for riders of different sizes. It provides ample support to the hydration bladder with its built-in suspension system. This BPA-free Hydro Pack bladder comes with a large filling screw cap that opens up wide to allow ice cubes. QuenchPak backs this product with a design, quality construction, and ease of use guarantee. Contact support for a quick solution, if this kit is delivered with a defect.
- Has dimensions of 2” x 10” x 17”
- Accommodates chest sizes from 26” to 52”
- Weighs approximately 0.9 lbs.
- Offers a BPA-free Hydro-Pack bladder with 2-liter or 70-oz. capacity
- Fitted with an easy-to-use bite valve
- Comes with breathable mesh fabric made of lightweight diamond nylon
- Equipped with a large filling screw cap bladder
- Comes with a bladder that can be cleaned easily with warm water
- Designed to fit men, women, and children with fully adjustable 4-way straps
- Backed by a “No Risk To You” QuenchPak guarantee
- Provides 2 interior and 1 exterior pockets for accessories and gear storage
- Delivered with a durable sports hydration pack
- Made of water-resistant nylon material
- Water bladder occupies maximum space in this backpack
The QuenchPak Best Hydration Pack 2017 is equipped with all the essential features for mountain biking enthusiasts to spend hours on the trail. They are ensured 2 liters of easily accessible water from this high-quality water pack. Fill in ice through the wide mouth to keep the water cool for hours. Accommodating riders with chest sizes from 26” up to 52”, this versatile hydration backpack also comes with a built-in suspension system and fully adjustable four-way straps to hold the hydration chamber firmly in place.
Water-resistant and durable, this backpack has 3 storage pockets. This backpack can be used throughout the year.
Mountaintop Hiking Hydration Pack Backpack for Cycling Running Bicycle Walking Climbing Camping Biking Bag
Compatible with most hydration bladders, the Mountaintop Running Hydration Backpack will keep you hydrated throughout the day with its spacious hydration system. Its innovative tube management system ensures you do not have to get off your bike to sip water from the optional and replaceable 1.5-liter hydration bladder. This backpack comes with a bearing system including a breathable and padded mesh back panel with shoulder straps that provide circulation and keep the shoulders and back comfortable and cool.
It also has an adjustable hip belt with zippers that provides space for you to keep your phone, GPS device, snacks, and route map. Adjust your shoulder straps with the YKK zipper for the perfect fit. This versatile backpack is one of the best hydration packs for mountain biking with its reflective details improving visibility at night.
- Has dimensions of 16.1” x 8.1” x 2.4”
- Weighs 14.6 oz.
- Available in sky blue color
- Comes with a separate bladder sleeve within the main zipper compartment
- Comes with a mesh pocket to store your smart phone
- Designed with side mesh pockets to hold snacks
- Equipped with a zippered shoulder strap pocket with mesh to store smaller items
- Provides a S-shaped shoulder straps with high elasticity foam padding
- Designed with a hydration system that is compatible with most hydration bladders
- Has a small zippered front pocket to store smaller items
- Has reflective details to improve night visibility
- Comes with an easy access compartment at the back
- Offers a tool attachment soft latching loop to hold tools like tripod and selfie stick
- Comes with an adjustable hip belt
- Provides a sternum strap to balance shoulder straps
- Additional cost for the water bladder
- Check for perfect seal to avoid water leakage
The Mountaintop Running Hydration Backpack is lightweight and has enough mesh pockets to store all your essential items including wireless headphones, wallet, energy bars, and other items on your mountain biking trips. Made of sturdy material, this affordable hydration backpack comes in attractive colors and is especially useful for carrying items on longer trips.
It has a nice little chest stretch pocket for a smaller water bottle in case you do not wish to carry a 1.5-liter hydration bladder on all your mountain biking trips. This versatile, ultralight hydration backpack also has the extra elastic strap to make sure your package loading straps are not loosely hanging from the pack.
Hydration pack is sold separately. A recommended bladder is the Aquatic Way Hydration Bladder.
HEXIN Cycling Backpack Hydration Back Pack Fits for 1.5L Water Bladder Hiking-Running-Biking-Road Trip
Offering the perfect fit, the HEXIN Hydration Pack-Insulated Backpack is rated among the best hydration packs for mountain biking. It will fit you perfectly, if you have a chest size between 27” up to 55”. It comes with extra-long padded waist straps and adjustable chest and shoulder straps to prevent unwanted movement of your hydration pack. even if you’re bouncing or biking across tough terrain. You’ll find multi-sized pockets to store small items like your phones and even large items like an iPad and clothes.
Durable and water resistant, this backpack’s main compartment is reinforced with Diamond ripstop nylon material to keep your belongings safe even in rainy weather. Backed by a lifetime warranty and exchange policy, this Hexin hydration pack allows you to enjoy your mountain biking trips. If you find your backpack damaged, exchange it.
- Delivered as a lightweight, leak-free, and durable backpack
- Stores 50 oz. of water
- Comes with breathable shoulder straps
- Fitted with adjustable waist and chest straps to ensure perfect fits
- Comes with reflective safety tabs to increase night visibility
- Designed with ergonomic waist strap side stabilizers to balance the hydration backpack
- Designed with external bungee straps to carry jackets and helmets
- Has an easily accessible outer mesh pocket
- Offers a key attachment clip to keep keys securely in place
- Backed by a lifetime warranty and exchange policy
- Constructed with water-resistant ripstop fabric
- Additional cost for a compatible hydration bladder
The HEXIN Hydration Pack-Insulated Backpack offers a snug fit with its well-designed waist and chest strap. Made of breathable, lightweight mesh fabric, this backpack is water resistant and comes with enough reflective safety tabs to improve your visibility at night. Another useful feature is the key attachment clip to keep your keys secure. Access the outer mesh pocket and use its external bungee straps to carry your helmet or jacket. Backed by a lifetime warranty, exchange and return policy, this backpack is destined to be one of the best hydration packs for mountain biking for a long time.
Are You Still Unsure Which of The Best Hydration Packs for Mountain Biking to Choose?
Alternatively, why not browse our Online Discount Store and pick up one of our bargain deals on all types of Hydration Packs.
What’s your favorite Hydration Pack For Mountain Biking?
From our list of the best hydration packs for mountain biking, which pack would you consider? There will surely be more to choose from in the coming months, if none of these pique your interest. Let us know how you prefer to stay hydrated when you are biking by leaving a comment in the appropriate box.