5 Of The Best Hydration Packs For Women To Consider
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, for which we could earn a commission. This does not change the price you would pay.
More and more women are enjoying tough sporting events. With the best hydration packs for women available online, the number is likely to increase very quickly. Grab a unique backpack that will keep you hydrated for long periods of time.
If you do not want to take breaks on your trek, don’t! You’ll find an insulated hydration pack ideally suited to carry around 1.5+ liters of water and which can be used in any weather.
Additionally, innovative brands have dedicated resources to manufacture hydration packs especially designed for women.
It is no longer a challenge to find a backpack that suits your specific needs. Check out innovative features included in these new backpacks released for women.
Top 5 Hydration Packs For Women – Comparison Table
|Ultimate Direction Ultra Vesta Running 7L Hydration Vest – Women’s Indigo||1.5 or 2.0 litres / 50 or 70 oz||0.54 lbs||Check Price|
|CamelBak Women’s 2016 Aurora Hydration Pack, Parachute Purple/Blue Depths||2 litres / 68 oz||0.6 lbs||Check Price|
|CamelBak Women’s 2016 Day Star 18 Hydration Pack, Beet Red/Winetasting||2 litres / 68 oz||1.53 lbs||Check Price|
|Hydration Pack with 1.5 L Backpack Water Bladder. Fits Men and Women with Chest Sizes 27″ – 50″.||1.5 litres / 51 oz||0.95 lbs||Check Price|
|CamelBak Women’s 2016 Spire 22 LR Hydration Pack, Cherry Tomato/Samba||2 litres / 68 oz||3.19 lbs||Check Price|
Here are the Top 5 Biking Hydration Packs reviews.
Ultimate Direction Ultra Vesta Running 7L Hydration Vest – Women’s Indigo
If you prefer to wear your water bottles in front, then the Ultimate Direction Ultra Vesta is one of the best hydration packs for women. It allows you to slip out of your vest quite easily. This backpack comes with holsters to hold two soft 500-ml bottles and front storage to hold your phone, valuables, and other items securely.
Fitted with sliding rail sternum straps and open side adjustment straps, this backpack gets you a customized fit. It also comes with a mesh pocket to store your voluminous or wet gear; this pocket is kept in place with a compression bungee. Carry 50 or 70 oz. optional reservoirs easily with this backpack.
- Has dimensions of 7.9” x 9.4” x 5.7” to the 11.8” x 9.4” x 5.7”
- Fits women with chest sizes from 23” to 43”
- Total holding capacity of 7.2 liters
- Weighs 8.6 oz. without bottles
- Designed with holsters for Body Bottle 500s
- Offers a XXX mesh pouch to store voluminous or wet gear
- Constructed with soft mesh that wicks away moisture
- Made of tough 70D nylon rip-stop material
- Constructed with 240g Darlington Power Mesh and Airwall mesh
- Comes with front storage to hold fuel and valuables
- Fitted with open side adjustment straps to reach a customized fit
- Can accommodate 50-oz. or 70-oz. reservoirs
- Need exact-fit vest to prevent bouncing
- Check the collapsible bottle lids for cracks
The Ultimate Direction Ultra Vesta with its classic running vest design has all the essential features you’d want in a woman’s running vest. It adopts a fuss-free layout and is offered with an intuitive and clean design. Women will especially like the balance afforded by holsters holding two 500-ml soft bottles in front. Additional storage is provided to hold your phone, fuel and other valuables.
The XXX mesh is soft and easily wicks away moisture. Store your wet or voluminous items in a separate mesh pocket with a compression bungee holding them in place. Use side adjustment straps to achieve the perfect customized fit. If you need more water, replace these bottles with 70-oz. bottles or other compatible reservoirs.
CamelBak Women’s 2016 Aurora Hydration Pack, Parachute Purple/Blue Depths
Want an external fill on your bike pack for those tough rides? Then check out the CamelBak Women’s 2016 Aurora Hydration Pack, one of the best hydration packs for women. From its 2-liter antidote reservoir, to its stretchy, expandable elastic side panels, this handy backpack comes with innovative features. It has a quick-release flap in front to simplify the task of filling the reservoir with water.
Your kit also has two external pockets to store your phone, keys, and other gear. Compression straps are provided that shrink your backpack on an empty antidote reservoir. Bike along tough terrain at dawn or after dusk by clicking on a blinker attached to the tab alongside the clearly visible reflective back strip.
- Has dimensions of 5.5” x 7” x 15”
- Weighs approximately 0.6 lbs.
- Constructed with overflow storage and a bike tool organizer pocket
- Designed to carry cards, cash, multi-tool kit, pump, and a spare tube
- Comes with a reflective back strip with tab to hold a blinker
- Made of imported mesh fabric
- Designed for hiking, cycling, trail running, and running enthusiasts
- Comes with a low-profile 2-liter antidote reservoir with an easy open/close cap
- Provides compression straps to shrink the empty backpack
- Backed by a lifetime guarantee from CamelBak
- Requires effort to keep the bladder clean
- Some may find it difficult to close the bladder lid
The CamelBak Women’s 2016 Aurora Hydration Pack is one of those backpacks fitted with a convenient external fill that allows you to store water on the move. This is especially useful when you consider it’s a 2-liter antidote reservoir. To make things easier, the backpack comes with a quick-release flap in front that is reinforced with stretchy, expandable elastic side panels. Its reflective back strip is useful when you’re riding in the dark.
Make your backpack even lighter by using compression straps to shrink the antidote reservoir when it’s empty. This is one of the best hydration packs for women. It offers a lightweight and practical backpacking solution for hiking, trail running, cycling, and running.
CamelBak Women’s 2016 Day Star 18 Hydration Pack, Beet Red/Winetasting
Made of polyurethane nylon, the CamelBak Women’s 2016 Day Star 18 Hydration Pack is especially designed for women to carry their essentials and a hydration pack on their day hikes. This backpack has innovative features like its woman-oriented S-curved harness, side compression, air channel back panel, and hike essentials organizer pocket. It comes with an antidote reservoir with a simple open-and-close cap.
This low-profile reservoir has center baffling, a lightweight fill port, and dryer arms. Backed by a lifetime guarantee from CamelBak, this handy backpack is designed to hold trail maps, your cellphone, food, and extra layers. Keep your extra water bottles inside pockets, make adjustments or remove the adjustable waist belt to gain more stability on your hike, or use the attachment point to carry your trekking pole.
- Has dimensions of 1.5” x 11.5” x 19”
- Weighs 1.53 lbs.
- Made of durable polyurethane nylon
- Comes with an antidote reservoir with a simple open and close cap
- Features center baffling, and dryer arms, and a lightweight fill port on the bladder
- Provides ample storage space for food, cellphone, trail maps, and extra layers
- Comes with side pockets to store extra water bottles
- Includes attachment points to carry trekking poles
- Designed with a woman-oriented S-curved harness and side compression features
- Includes a channel back panel and hike essentials organizer pocket
- Designed for 2+ hours of hydration on the trail
- Backed by the CamelBak lifetime guarantee
- Offers a removable waist belt to increase stability
- Made of snag-proof material
- Designed with a compression straps to cinch down the backpack
- Straps too close to the neck
- Narrow design making it difficult to reach the side pocket
The CamelBak Women’s 2016 Day Star 18 Hydration Pack is rated among the best hydration packs for women for day hikes. This backpack provides 2+ hours of hydration and has enough storage space to carry your maps, books, and other essentials. If you remove the antidote reservoir, you have even more space for storage. Designed for women with its S-curved harness, you’ll be comfortable and well balanced on a mountain or walking trail.
Open the easy open-and-close reservoir cap to add ice on hot summer days. The wide mouth also makes it easy for you to clean this bladder. The separate bladder chamber helps keep other essentials dry in separate compartments. This backpack comes in pretty colors and fits very well.
Hydration Pack with 1.5 L Backpack Water Bladder. Fits Men and Women with Chest Sizes 27″ – 50″
Fitting women with chest sizes between 27” and 50”, the Camden Gear Hydration Pack with 1.5 L Backpack Water Bladder is especially useful for hikes, biking, and running on all kinds of terrains. This backpack comes with adjustable chest/shoulder straps to hold it in place without bouncing. It comes with a durable and water-resistant main compartment made of Camden Gear diamond ripstop material.
This pack includes a 1.5 L BPA-free bladder with a wide mouth opening so you can add ice. This waterproof bladder comes with a screw cap to close its opening. The bladder can be replaced when needed. You have enough space to carry your cellphone, DSL camera, 12-inch laptop, and clothes in the pack. Camden Gear offers a generous 60-day 100% satisfaction policy on this hydration pack.
- Has dimensions of 2.8” x 10.3” x 15.9”
- Designed as a lightweight and leak-free backpack
- Offers a high-quality 1.5-liter water reservoir made BPA-free flexible plastic
- Comes with a wide-mouth bladder to clean with warm water
- Constructed with a water-resistant and durable main compartment
- Comes with adjustable chest and shoulder straps for bounce-free tight fit
- Backed by a 60-day 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Available for women with chest sizes from 27” to 50”
- Guarantees 1.5 L of hydration for a hike or run
- Provides three storage pockets for belongings and essentials
- Comes with breathable and lightweight mesh fabric
- Fitted with an extendable bite valve that is easy to reach
- Reported leakages in the water reservoir
- Check for a working mouthpiece
Whether you are on a 5-mile run or a 15-mile bike ride, the Camden Gear Hydration Pack with 1.5 L Backpack Water Bladder will keep you hydrated with cool water. This backpack comes with adjustable shoulder and chest straps, so it easily fits women with chest sizes between 27” and 50”.
Backed by a 60-day 100% satisfaction guaranteed from Camden Gear, this backpack is designed to be durable and waterproof, with its main compartment made of diamond ripstop material. This BPA-free water bladder can easily be cleaned with warm water. Store all your clothes, 12” laptop, and other items in this spacious backpack.
CamelBak Women’s 2016 Spire 22 LR Hydration Pack, Cherry Tomato/Samba
If you’re a hiker who wants less load on your back, then the CamelBak Women’s 2016 Spire 22 LR Hydration Pack is one of the best hydration packs for women with its suspended mesh back panels and lumbar reservoir. The weight shifts to your hips offering you more stability on the trail. Airflow is sustained through mesh NV panels on the back at all times.
Ergonomically designed to fit women of different sizes, this backpack comes with a S-curved harness and a sternum strap to hold the backpack across the chest. The included low-profile antidote lumbar reservoir is also designed with an easy open/close cap, center baffling, and a lightweight fill port. Made of tough nylon fabric, this 19-liter backpack offers two external and three internal zip pockets to carry your compass, sunglasses, trekking poles, trail maps, food, ice axe, and rain gear with ease. CamelBak backs this product with a lifetime guarantee.
- Has dimensions of 11” x 7.87” x 22.44”
- Weighs 3.19 lbs.
- Made of sturdy nylon material
- Comes with a sternum strap across the chest
- Designed with a load-bearing waist belt fitted with a cargo pocket
- Offers two external pockets and three internal zip pockets
- Designed as a woman-oriented alpine pack
- Comes with a quick-stash overflow pocket
- Backed by a lifetime CamelBak guarantee
- Adopts a low-profile design with center baffling
- Comes with suspended mesh back panels
- Designed especially for women with its S-curved harness
- Constructed with a lumbar reservoir for greater stability
- Has mesh NV panels on the back to improve ventilation
- Designed to carry trekking poles, compass, headlamp, and extra layers
- Nothing of any note
The CamelBak Women’s 2016 Spire 22 LR Hydration Pack is one of the best backpacks for half-day hikes. Comfortable and adjustable, this backpack is engineered to fit women with its ergonomic design and S-curved harness. Hang your hiking poles from attached loops. The well-designed lumbar bladder shifts weight away from your back allowing you to store even heavier items like headlamp, rain gear, ice axe, or first-aid kit in a cargo pocket fitted on the load-bearing waist belt or in the quick-stash overflow pocket.
The antidote lumbar reservoir comes with a quick-link system and an easy opening and closing cap. This is one of the best hydration packs for women, backed by a lifetime guarantee from CamelBak.
Are You Still Unsure Which Hydration Pack to Choose?
Take a look at our buying guide. Here you will find all you need to know to help you make the right choice of Sports Hydration Packs for you or browse through our additional selection below.
Alternatively, why not browse our Online Discount Store and pick up one of our bargain deals on all types of Hydration Packs.
What’s your favorite Hydration Pack For Women?
From our list of the best hydration packs for women, which pack would you consider? There will surely be more to choose from in the coming months, if none of these pique your interest. Let us know how you prefer to stay hydrated when you are a woman by leaving a comment in the appropriate box.